Judy Huff…The Shortest Distance between Buying & Selling
If you are looking for a full time, experienced agent to service your real estate needs with reliability, honesty, lots of energy and your guaranteed satisfaction, please give me a call.
Who is Judy Huff?
• Native Floridian, Graduated from Melbourne HS & University of Florida-Gator Country
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer 20+ years in Central FL & Sold in Casper, WY for 8 years when rates were 21%+
• Careers: Flight Attendant, School Teacher, Printing Company co-owner, FULL-TIME Realtor, Mother & Grandmother of 4
• High Energy level loaded with Enthusiasm
• Enjoys: Pickleball, Bridge, Golf, Skiing and anything outdoors
Why “PICK” me?
• Worked with over a thousand buyers & sellers so I “dream real estate”. With this experience, I bring a wealth of knowledge on local communities, current market conditions & more. (I know “the ropes” inside and out in order to make the buying or selling experience as stress free as possible)
• Legendary Service is a given for me. Buying or selling a home is a major decision and one of the largest investments that many of us will ever make. I strive to make your real estate experience an exceptional one. I can advise you through the processes from beginning to close resulting in fewer SURPRISES.
• Enjoy working with buyers & sellers, New Construction, Relocating into and out of Central
Florida & especially First Time Home Buyers.
• I have Sold in Dr Phillips, Orlando, Windermere, Winter Garden, Clermont, Groveland, Davenport, Haines City, Ocoee, Apopka, Winter Springs, Winter Haven, Melbourne, Deltona++.
• My support team provides a ONE-STOP-SHOP for Homebuyers and Sellers. We offer Title Professionals, Mortgage Professionals, Relocation Companies, CPA’s & Financial Planners, Insurance & Inspection Professionals, Home Warranty Professionals, Professional Photographers+++.
• My Sellers receive a Full-Service Marketing Campaign and my Buyers receive a BUYER SERVICES GUARANTEE.
I understand the value of our community and I proudly support our local charitable organizations through my participation in Coldwell Banker’s CARES Program. We have donated over $2milion to non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural organizations since 2001 and we’ve been sponsoring Habitat for Humanity homes statewide since 2003. I fortunate to help lay sod and paint one of their homes in Orlando. In 2015 Coldwell Banker founded the Homes for Dogs Project in partnership with Adopt-a-Pet.com. We Care-We Support-We Give.
As a real estate professional, I understand the value of our community and I proudly support our local charitable organizations through my participation in Coldwell Banker’s CARE program. Since 2001 we have donated over $2 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations. Since 2003, we’ve sponsored in 2015 Coldwell Banker founded the Homes for Dogs Project in partnership with Adopt-a-Pet.com. This initiative continues to position Coldwell Banker as a leader in support of this truly worthwhile organization… We Care-We Support-We Give.