17 year pro in real estate with five years working with residential builder group. I advise on quality of workmanship, product materials and the features/benefits or lack thereof on each home. Examples include:
* LP siding (class action suit) vs. fiber cement board siding
* Synthetic Stucco vs. Hardcoat
* Real hardwood floors vs. manufactured or laminate
* Wood windows vs. vinyl single/double pane
* Roof type and shingle
* Plumbing: poly-pipe (recall) vs. iron, cpvc etc
* Level of maintenance or deferred maintenance
* Overall “bones” of property
Can provide cost approximations for renovations and/or repairs if needed.
Also, analyze and advise on potential return on investment for resale. Calculations include neighborhood, area, schools and future growth potential.
Not your HGTV guy. I don’t “present” the kitchen, dining or living rooms. Instead, I paint the picture (positive or negative) of what you’re buying.
No pushy sales; we can work at your pace.
First-time home buyers, Move-up Buyers, Empty-nesters, Investments, Listing Agent, Distressed Properties, Buyer’s Agent