I am a seasoned agent of 12.5 Years.
Customer service is my first priority with all my clients.
Languages; English and Spanish
· Certified Distressed Property Expert 12/03/2010
· Certified First-Time Buyer Consultant (FTHBC) 1/19/2011
· Confer with escrow officers, lenders, inspector(s), appraiser(s) to confirm that all terms and conditions of the residential contract were executed in a timely manner.
· Comprehensive, manual statistical market analysis to prospective sellers and buyers. (All appraisals have come in within 1,000-5000 over purchase price).
· MLS input of information and photos following all guidelines
· Uploading ALL paperwork to brokers within a 48 hour status of opened escrow. Inspections are ordered following day of escrow, reports are executed by afternoon, appraisal ordered following day (under the condition that I do not foresee any structural issues that might affect approval from appraiser(s).
· Ensuring smooth transactions by strong communication skills and interpersonal skills with other agents and lenders.
· Strongly educating clients on the escrow process, disclosures, contract language, and providing buyer guides as supplements to educating buyers, sellers, and foreign investors.