These are the official rules for any sweepstakes that are or might be offered by Regentology (Sponsor).
Such an offered sweepstakes may be identified by Regentology in a number of ways, including through advertisements and through the Regentology’s website through which it permits entry into the Sweepstakes.
- No Purchase is required. The purchase of any service or financial payment of any kind is not required to enter the sweepstakes, nor will it increase your chance of winning.
- ELIGIBILITY, AND INELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is limited to those who are legal residents of one or more of the fifty (50) the United States of America States or the District of Columbia and are at least nineteen (19) years old at the time of entry and continuing through the date the Prize is eventually awarded. Inapplicable to where prohibited by law. Employees, directors, and officers of Regentology, subsidiaries, or divisions are not eligible to enter or win the Prize, nor are any of their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children, and spouses of each), nor are any of their respective household members. Anyone who has won or received a prize in any sweepstakes, contest, or offered by Regentology within the twelve (12) month period immediately preceding the start of the Promotion Period, as well as that person’s spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, as well as the members of that person’s household, are also ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win the Prize.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD; ENTRY PAGE. The time frame specified on the Entry Page as the time during which people may enter the Sweepstakes is the only time during which the Sweepstakes is open and may be entered. The ‘entry period’ is the time frame in question.
If Regentology completely or partially replaces or modifies these Rules by putting different terms than what is stated in these Rules on the Entry Page and making it clear that such different terms are intended to replace or modify these Rules (completely or partially), then, despite the terms of these Rules, any such superseding or modifications will take priority with regard to the differences between these Rules and the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER; NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED. You are only allowed to enter the sweepstakes once (1). Only during the Entry Period are you eligible to enter the sweepstakes. Only by using the Entry Page and following any entry instructions therein are you able to enter the sweepstakes. You agree to and accept these Rules if you participate in the Sweepstakes or attempt to participate in it. You must comply with these Rules in order for your entry to be considered for the Sweepstakes and to be eligible to win the Prize, which is contingent upon Regentology not disqualifying you. If more entries are attempted, submitted, or received for a specific individual than is authorized (e.g., for the same person, address, email address, phone number, or other personal identifiers), Regentology reserves the right to disqualify all entries for that person.
Terms and Conditions for Entries :
- The use of a script, macro, bot, or any other automated method to submit or generate an entry will be declared ineligible. Ineligible entries include those that are mechanically copied, replicated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, late, or erroneous. Entries that are either incomplete or that do not adhere to these rules may be disqualified by Regentology.
- Evidence of submission is not evidence of delivery to or reception by Regentology. Entries become Regentology’s property, and Regentology is not obligated to acknowledge or give any of them back. All decisions made by Regentology regarding these Sweepstakes are final. If there is a disagreement over who submitted an entry, Regentology is free to decide, without restriction and in its sole discretion, that the submission was submitted by the legitimate owner of the email address or other identifier of Regentology’s choosing that is connected to the entry.
- Communications Consent By entering or attempting to enter the Promotion, you understand that you may receive, and you hereby consent to receive, contacts and messages from or on behalf of Regentology concerning the Sweepstakes via autodialer, artificial or prerecorded voice, or otherwise, but not as a condition of making any purchase.
- You agree to be bound by these Rules, including any eligibility conditions, by participating in the Sweepstakes or trying to participate in the Sweepstakes. In order to conduct the sweepstakes, notify and disclose the winner(s) and/or prospective winner(s), and, with regard to any Prize winner, promote Regentology’s company related to the sweepstakes, Regentology will gather personal identifying information from the entry. Except as otherwise provided by these Rules, as permitted by the entrant, as required or permitted by law or legal process, or as otherwise necessary for the foregoing purposes (such as the administration of the Sweepstakes), Regentology will not share such personal identifying information with any unaffiliated third parties.
- Without limiting what is permitted or provided for by applicable law or otherwise under these Rules, Regentology, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, may use your email address and other Registration Information to send you marketing, advertising, informational, and other messages, and, with respect to email messages, may do so without your consent. “Registration Information” refers to any information, including but not limited to your email address, postal address, and phone number, if you provide them in the registration process.
- THE PRIZE. A single prize will be awarded in the sweepstakes to the winners:
The sum of one thousand five hundred dollars in US currency (US$1,500) shall be the “Prize,” and Regentology will choose the method of payment at its exclusive discretion (e.g., check, payment card, money transfer, etc.). The Prize’s “ARV” (approximate retail value) is $1,500 USD.
Sweepstakes only offer one Prize, and Regentology is under no obligation to give any further Prizes.
The odds of qualifying entries received determines the probability of winning the Prize. (For instance, the odds of any individual qualifying entry winning the Prize would be 1 chance in 1,500 if exactly 1,500 valid entries were received.)
The winner is solely responsible for paying any taxes and other expenses that are not included in these Rules as being covered by the Prize. Each and every tax and other duty related to receiving, using, or enjoying the Prize is the winner’s responsibility. Except at the sole discretion of Regentology, the Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash or other equivalent property. If the designated prize is not available for any reason, Regentology retains the right to replace a reward of equal or better value. If there are enough valid entries submitted, the Prize will be given out.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER The prospective Prize winner will be chosen at random drawing from all qualifying entries submitted on or around the Drawing Date. The day that follows the conclusion of the entry period by one to two (1-2) business days is referred to as the “Drawing Date.” Regentology will handle the random drawing. All decisions made by Regentology regarding the selection of the Prize recipient are final.
After the draw, Regentology will make every effort to contact the prospective winner as soon as possible (via phone, overnight courier, email, U.S. mail, or another method). As a condition of being declared the Winner and receiving the Prize, the potential winner may be required to submit a signed statement in a form and content acceptable to Regentology that, among other things, verifies their identity, age, place of residence, eligibility, and other information, confirms agreement to these Rules, represents eligibility under and compliance with these Rules and confirms a release of claims and of the Released Parties.
Within three (3) business days of Regentology’s request for such papers, the prospective winner must deliver any requested documents (including, without limitation, those stated above, if asked), correctly completed, such that they are properly received by and available to Regentology. If for any reason the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or otherwise ineffective, or if it is not received within this time frame or with these Rules, the entrant may be disqualified (with or without notice), and the Prize may be given to a potential alternate winner.
The Prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner, based on the following randomly selected entry, in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason (or in the event that a Winner is disqualified for any reason prior to the Prize being awarded). Any such alternate who Regentology identifies as a potential alternate winner of the Prize may be subject to the same procedure and requirements as set forth in these Rules (as to a potential winner). The Prize may not be given after determining and designating no more than three (3) alternate possible winners, at Regentology’s sole discretion. Otherwise, unless there are insufficient qualified entries, the Prize will be given.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, INDEMNITY, AND DISCLAIMERS.
REGENTOLOGY OR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT, IN THE AGGREGATE (REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF CLAIMS OR CLAIMANTS, AND REGARDLESS OF THE TIMING OF CLAIMANTS), EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE DESCRIBED IN THESE RULES, NOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, REGENTOLOGY OR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR FOR ANY ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COSTS, EXPENSE OR OTHER AMOUNT INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THESE RULES, THE PROMOTION, ANY PRIZE OR OTHER RELATED MATTERS.
REGENTOLOGY AND THE OTHER RELEASED PARTIES ARE HEREBY RELEASED FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM YOUR BREACH OF THESE RULES.
YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NOT MADE AND ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS Without limiting the generality of the aforementioned, RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO.
The Released Parties shall have no liability for submissions that are lost, garbled, damaged, stolen, or misdirected, or for faults of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic. The Released Parties disclaim all liability for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, as well as any incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether brought on by Regentology, users, or any equipment or programming connected with or used in the Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW; CHOICE OF VENUE.
Without giving effect to any conflicts of laws rules (whether of the State of Virginia, or any other jurisdiction), the laws of the State of Virginia shall govern and be construed in accordance with these rules, as well as the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these rules, as well as the rights and obligations of any person and/or of Regentology in connection with the sweepstakes.
Any and all legal procedures must be held in a federal or state court in Virginia. Any disputes, claims, or actions arising out of or related to the sweepstakes or any prizes must be settled on an individual basis without the use of a class action. You hereby give up your right to a jury trial, to the extent permitted by relevant law, with regard to any such procedure.
- LIST OF WINNERS
Send a request for the name of the Winner, along with the precise name of the Promotion as it appears on the entry page and a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to REGENTOLOGY.COM®Regentology HQ 7777 Leesburg Pike #5LS Falls Church, VA 22043, after the date falling seven (7) days after the end of the entry period but before the date falling one hundred eighty (180) days after the end of the entry period. Regentology maintains the right to reveal the Winner’s identity fully (or fully more fully) or only partially (e.g., by first or surname name or initial and State, region, or town of residence).
GENERAL. You agree to abide by any and all laws, rules, and court orders that may be relevant to your actions or inactions regarding this sweepstakes. In all other respects, Regentology is free to use its complete discretion to interpret these Rules in good faith. Regentology ‘s decisions on any and all issues pertaining to this Sweepstakes, as well as Regentology’s good faith interpretation of these Rules, are final. Any interpretation of these rules and any related decisions made by Regentology are assumed to be reasonable and made in good faith. By entering, each entrant consents to the release of Regentology and the other Released Parties from any and all liability, claims, injuries, losses, harm, or damages of any kind resulting from, arising in connection with, or otherwise related to this Sweepstakes, participation in this Sweepstakes, the operation, administration, change, or cancellation of the Sweepstakes, or any acceptance, use, misuse, or consequence of any prize. In the case of unanticipated or operational issues, Regentology maintains the right to modify, postpone, delay, or cancel the sweepstakes at any time and with or without warning.
(ii) to disqualify anyone who tampers with the entry or winner-selection process, violates these Rules, behaves inappropriately or disruptively, or acts with the purpose of (or in fact does) annoying, abusing, disrupting, threatening, or harassing any person or this Sweepstakes. The whole and only agreement pertaining to the Sweepstakes is contained in these Rules. Except as otherwise specifically specified in these Rules, these Rules shall take precedence over any statement, document, or communication connected to the Sweepstakes in the case of a disagreement. Entrants are allowed to duplicate these rules for their own personal use only—never for any sort of commercial gain.